FAST Merit Calculator ( According to the Merit 2023)
Students, Do you looking for a FAST Merit Calculator, Then absolutely you’re in the right place. Here you get the FAST Merit Calculator to calculate your FAST Aggregate according to the FAST Merit List 2023.
FAST National University Merit Calculator is an online tool used by students to calculate their merit score for admission to the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST-NU). This calculator takes into account a student’s grades in matriculation, intermediate, and any other relevant exams, as well as their performance in the FAST-NU Entry Test. By inputting these scores, the calculator generates a merit score, which is used by the university to determine a student’s eligibility for admission to various degree programs.
FAST Aggregate Calculator Formula
- Entry Test MARKS/100 * 50
- FSc/1100 or FSC-1 * 50
- Sum all of them.
- Your Aggregate will be counted successfully.
Entry Test Pattern of FAST
|Section/Topic||BBA & BS (A&F)||BS (CS/Engg.)||MBA 1 ½ Year||MS (SPM)||MS (CS/Math)||MS (EE,CV,SE,CNS,MS)|
|Analytical Skills & IQ||30%||20%||20%||20%||20%||20%|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The following criteria shall be considered in determining eligibility for admission to the program:
- At least 60% marks in SSC (Matric) or an equivalent examination.
- At least 50% marks in the HSSC or an equivalent examination.
- Must have studied Mathematics at the HSSC level.
Selection Criteria of FAST
Admission on the basis of NTS-NAT Marks
- Selection is based on marks obtained in NTS NAT IE or NAT-ICS.
- Cut-off marks are to be determined by the University.
Admission on the basis of the NU Admission Test
- Merit List is prepared by assigning 50% weight to marks obtained in Intermediate (part-I) (or an equivalent exam) AND
- 50% weight is assigned to the score obtained in NU Admission Test.
- In case, Intermediate result is not available, Matriculation marks are used and multiplied by a factor of 0.9 (to equate it to average Intermediate marks).
Admission on the basis of SAT score
- A combined score of 1,500 or more in the SAT-I examination AND
- At least 550 in the SAT-II (Math Level IIC) examination. – source (FAST UNIVERSITY)
How to Check FAST Merit Manually?
Make sure students get the benefit from this FAST Aggregate Calculator, then don’t forget to share with your friends and fellows.
Stay with us to check more.